About Destin Gerek
Destin Gerek, a dynamic self-mastery coach, is a man living his life as art. Destin has gracefully carved out an enduring position for himself as a world respected figure in neo-Tantra and sexuality education. As a sought-after sexuality and transformational life coach, speaker, blogger, and educator on all aspects of masculinity, sex, sacred sexuality, Tantra, and erotic empowerment, Destin Gerek is challenging traditional societal beliefs and helping people create powerful change in their lives in the process.
A recognized authority in the areas of sexuality, personal transformation, and spirituality Destin is a California State Certified Sexologist through the Institute for the Advanced Study of Human Sexuality, and protégé of world-renowned sexologist Joseph Kramer. A graduate from New York University with a BA, Major in Sociology, Minor in Psychology, and a concentration in Human Sexuality, Destin is also a trained Certified Sex Educator through San Francisco Sex Information. Having participated in hundreds of hours of continuing education, thousands more in research and development, Destin’s depth of experience and educational background is extensive and unique.
Now blazing a path into the world of sexually, spiritually-oriented transformation, Destin recently created and produced a new live weekend event , Evolve LIVE: A Spiritual/Sexual Transformation…, with over 200 attendees who flew in from around the world to take part in this potent weekend experience.
Destin has been featured in television, radio, print, and internet media for his expertise and insight into the often mysterious world of sex. His passion, depth of experience, enthusiastic “sex-positive” message, and no-holds-barred rock star attitude make Destin a lively and smart media “sexpert”. Destin has made appearances on Tech TV, CurrentTV, Showtime, and his work has been featured in Details Magazine, Yoga Journal, San Francisco Chronicle, and other Associates Press syndicated newspapers across the US, and more.
Being passionate about education, Destin has extensive experience as a workshop creator and leader. A ten-year participant of the Burning Man Arts Festival, Destin has led numerous workshops on the playa, each packed to capacity with well over 100 participants each. Over the years, Destin has facilitated dozens of erotic workshops ranging from PG to XXX in San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, Sedona, Baja Mexico, Seattle, Ashland, Portland, New York, Maui, Big Island Hawaii, Byron Bay, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Bali, and more!
Through his one of a kind transformational self-mastery mastermind course, “The Evolved Masculine Path,” Destin has taught men to deepen their connection to their masculine essence, increase their sexual energy, better understand women, gain ejaculatory control, experience full-body orgasms, and even to achieve the coveted “male multiple orgasm.” The greatest power of Destin’s transformational program is that he embodies it. Destin has taken all that he’s learned, studied, and explored, and integrated it fully into his being, such that he really walks his talk. All avenues spoken for, Destin has reached people with his message on at least six continents (we’re not sure about Antartica!), empowering individuals, couples, and groups worldwide to openly, intelligently, and intentionally explore their sexuality.
In 2006, he attended the Daka/Dakini Conference in Sedona, Arizona, where he found his ranks among other leading sex educators. Since then, he has been invited back each year as a presenter. Most recently, Destin was flown in to appear as a featured presenter at the 3rd Annual Australasian Conference on Sexuality and Consciousness in Byron Bay, Australia, also to Berlin, Germany for the European Conference on Sex and Consciousness, and to be Master of Ceremonies at the 11th Annual North American Conference on Sexuality and Consciousness in Sedona, AZ.
Other random credits and tidbits for your enjoyment:
- As a performance artist for many years, Destin manned the helm of the erotic performance troupe, “The Tantric Circus,” seducing live audiences up and down the West Coast and Hawaii.
- Before becoming ‘The Erotic Rockstar™’, Destin started a sexuality advice website called AskTheSexGuy.com (2000-2002), with thousands of followers daily.
- In his early 20’s, Destin worked at the switchboard for San Francisco Sex Information as a Phone Line Volunteer answering people’s anonymous sex questions with non-judgment and compassion.
- Destin taught sexuality education to middle and high school students and educated medical students on how to deal with sexually sensitive exams and issues.
- While in graduate school he founded Students for Genital Integrity, an organization aimed at ending all forms of genital cutting of children (male, female, and intersex), which grew into a national organization with chapters on eight campuses.
- California State Certified Sexological Bodyworker – Insititute for the Advanced Study of Human Sexuality, protégé of world-renowned sexologist Joseph Kramer
- New York University – BA, major in Sociology, Minor in Psychology, concentration in Human Sexuality
- Certified Sex Educator – San Francisco Sex Education.
- Certified Massage Therapist with over 400 hours of training.